With over 13 years of clinical experience, Chantal has specialized in the rehabilitation of elite – calibre athletes. Specializing in A.R.T. (Active Release Technique) as well as Muscle Energy and Somatotherapy, Chantal’s clientele includes; members of the Montreal Alouettes, NHL athletes and also Olympic level synchronized swimmers and figure skaters. Despite her vast experience with high level athletes, Chantal’s client-base remains quite varied having treated everyone from pre-adolescent gymnasts to 75 year old tennis players. Restoring her patients to their beloved activities remains her passion.
- Concordia University, Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science with Specialization in Athletic Therapy
- Certified Athletic Therapist of the Canadian Athletic Therapist Association (C.A.T.A.) C.A.T.(C)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist from the National Strength and Conditioning Association NSCA ( C.S.C.S.)
- Certified Somathotherapist, studied at the Sutherland Academy in Toronto with Osteopathe Dr. Guy Voyer D.O.
- K-Taping (R) Pro Provider, studied at the K-Taping International Academy.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org